Top 10 FAQs
- What is the Forge.mil Program?
- What is the Forge.mil Community?
- What is SoftwareForge?
- What is ProjectForge?
- What is the difference between SoftwareForge and ProjectForge?
- What capabilities are available in the system?
- What are the guidelines for participating?
- How can I get access to Forge.mil (CAC users)?
- How can I get access to Forge.mil (ECA Certificate users)?
- I am unable to access SoftwareForge, ProjectForge & the Forge.mil Community, what troubleshooting steps can I take?
The Forge.mil Program
Forge.mil is a family of services provided to support the DoD's technology development community. The system enables the collaborative development and use of open source and DoD community source software. For programs and projects that require greater access control, the system supports private collaborative development with an on demand, fee for service offering. These initial software development capabilities are growing to support the full system life-cycle and enable continuous collaboration among all stakeholders including Project Managers, developers, testers, certifiers, operators, and users.
Tools & Resources
- DISA Releases the Agency's Strategic Plan for 2013-2018
- Forge.mil's Program Manager Wins GTRA's Excellence in Project Management Award
- Forge.mil Project Director named in 2012 Federal 100 Winners
- Hanscom hosting Forge.mil Testing Services pilots
- Feds@Work: Making the DOD Elephant Dance
- Social Networking Comes to Forge.mil